Best Recipe for Scrambled Egg Burritos
- 2 large eggs or the equivalent
- 1% low-fat milk(1 table spoon)
- Cooking spray
- A teaspoon of a chopped cilantro
- A 1/8 teaspoon of kosher salt
- Half teaspoon butter
- 4 tablespoons of a reduced shredded cheddar cheese
- Heated 2(8 inches)fat-free flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons of divided chopped seeded tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of divided bottled chunky salsa
- 15 minutes
- 5 minutes
A meal for two people
Enjoy this amazing breakfast burrito with the top-ranked ingredients! You can add even its more healthy advantages by using an egg white and a saturated fat. pick on fat-free milk to relieve you from fatty foods!
- Whisk the 2 large eggs, 1% low-fat milk, a chopped fresh cilantro, the kosher salt and a dash of a coarsely ground black pepper in a medium bowl.
- With a cooking spray, you will need to coat a medium nonstick skillet. Add the egg mixture to an averagely heated butter and stir till it scrambles using a rubber spatula.
- 2 tablespoons of cheese are now sprinkled down the centre of the tortilla with top sprinkled with half of the scrambled egg, 1 tablespoon chunky salsa and 2 tablespoons tomato
- The last stage is now to fold the bottom up and sides to centre. The process will be repeated with the remaining ingredients!